From its beginning, Heavy Metal has been a genre in which musicians have been unafraid to tackle subjects and topics that are a little on the darker or overwhelming side. Disease and sickness isn’t a new topic for music – but with all this news media frenzy and fear going on currently, where does Ebola fit in, and how has it been observed in Heavy Metal?
Hosted by Greg Davies from Blendover, the Heavy Metal Historian Podcast delivers to you snippets of tales from years gone by in the world of Metal, one episode at a time.
Metal News Links
News / Video Clips
- “Calling Dr. Love” by KISS from the album Rock and Roll Over
- “Blood Red Eyes” by Kaos from the album Validated in Blood
- “Ebola” by Blood from the album Gas Flames Bones
- “Ebola Infected Plane…” by Putrescence from Mangled Hollowed Out & Vomit Filled
- “Ebola” by Furious Flame from the album Unleashed Silence
- “Ebola: Plague Devouring Christianity” by Ebola from the album Infernal Revelation
- “I Cum Blood” by Cannibal Corpse from the album Tomb of the Mutilated
- “TB Blues” by Jimmie Rodgers from the album Essential Jimmie Rodgers
- “Ebola” by Cerberus from the album Chilean Metal – Reign of Terror